Syscoin (SYS-USD) cryptocurrency is currently on bullish momentum by 31.83% in the last 7 days. At 17:20 EST on Thursday, 24 March, Syscoin (SYS-USD) is at $0.6256.
Today’s last reported volume for Syscoin is 9268870, 59.65% below its average volume of 22975094.4.
All-Time High and Low
Syscoin’s current value is at $0.63, 51.92% below its all-time high of $1.3 on Sunday, 2 January.
Syscoin’s current value is at $0.63, 298470.22% above its all-time low of $1.3 on Sunday, 22 February.
Market Cap and Supply
Syscoin’s current market cap is 398299117.
Syscoin (SYS-USD) Range
Concerning Syscoin’s daily highs and lows, it’s 15.85% up from its trailing 7 day low of $0.5400 and 0.7% down from its trailing 7 day high of $0.6300.
Currently, Syscoin (SYS-USD) has 146770 Twitter followers and 7460 Reddit subscribers.
As of now, on Github, there are 64 forks, 152 stars, and 52 subscribers.
Syscoin’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was 3.69%, 0.95%, and 5.94%, respectively.
Syscoin’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 5.26% (last week), 6.13% (last month), and 5.94% (last quarter), respectively.
News about Bitcoin
- Why Bitcoin could soar over $45,000 — and soon. According to Benzinga on Monday, 21 March, “The Bitcoin Chart: On March 16, Bitcoin broke up from a descending triangle pattern on the daily chart and the move, combined with the upwards trend between March 14 and March 19, maybe the pole of a bull flag pattern, with the move slightly lower on Sunday and Monday forming the flag.”, “If the pattern is recognized, the measured move is about 13%, which indicates Bitcoin could soar toward the $45,400 level in the future.”
- Someone just sent $42m in Bitcoin onto Gemini. According to Benzinga on Monday, 21 March, “What happened: An anonymous cryptocurrency wallet holding $42,235,802 of Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) just transferred their funds onto Gemini. “, “It’s likely that this Bitcoin whale is planning either on selling Bitcoin or trading it for other altcoins.”
- Bitcoin futures point to potential gains. According to Bloomberg Quint on Wednesday, 23 March, “With the rollover into the April contract underway, the March-April spread has been holding below 100 — relatively modest for Bitcoin — which means there is room for a catch-up rally if stocks stay firm. “, “Other bullish signs include open interest rising along with futures prices, and futures trying to push above the triangle pattern that has been holding Bitcoin in check for several weeks.”
- BTC/USD forecast: Bitcoin bounces from 50-day EMA – 24 March 2022. According to DailyForex on Thursday, 24 March, “The Bitcoin market will lead the rest of the crypto markets either higher or lower, so it is worth noting that the Bitcoin chart is worth paying attention to, even if you are trading other coins.”, “Pay close attention to risk appetite, because it has a huge influence on what happens here, as Bitcoin is far out on the risk spectrum. “
- Cryptocurrency Bitcoin cash up more than 12% in 24 hours. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 22 March, “Over the past 24 hours, Bitcoin Cash’s (CRYPTO: BCH) price rose 12.82% to $381.96. “, “The chart below compares the price movement and volatility for Bitcoin Cash over the past 24 hours (left) to its price movement over the past week (right). “
More news about Syscoin (SYS-USD).